Zedge has a unique space in the market, where our products are used by millions of people globally. As an Android Engineer you will be working on our flagship Wallpapers and Ringtones app, as well as being involved in new initiatives in the entertainment space.
You will be part of a team dedicated to learning, with a focus on continuous improvement for both our code base and our products.
At Zedge you will be able to push code that will reach millions of users around the world.
- Kotlin, MVVM, Reactive programming (RxJava, Flow, etc.), Dagger, Room, Retrofit, RESTful HTTP endpoints
- Productivity: GitLab, Google Cloud, Grafana, Swagger, JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience with MVVM architecture is a plus
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, Flow) is a plus
- Good collaboration skills
- Lust for knowledge
- Android development within a scrum team
- Working with stakeholders to define and implement new features
- Developing new features in collaboration with designers
- Staying up-to-date with good practices and new Android platform features
- Ensuring good quality through good testing practices
- Investigating and resolving challenging issues to ensure high quality and stability
- Challenging work impacting millions of users around the world
- Global work environment
- Humble, hungry and smart colleagues that are always striving for the most reasonable solution
- Very little technical debt - we write most of the software from scratch, constantly learning and using new technologies
- Ability to learn from other colleagues and apply your ideas on a large scale, distributed systems.
- Startup culture - if you see that something is wrong, go ahead and fix it! No need to seek for multiple approvals
- Employee education program
- Good insurance and pension benefits