Our spirit is entrepreneurial, our focus is mobile, and our goal is hyper-growth. If you are interested in becoming the key member of a global, fast growing, mobile startup, we are the right place for you! Zedge is a content platform, and global leader in smartphone personalisation, with more than 260 million app installs and 35 million monthly active users - from some of the top musicians in the world to local artists, we have it all on Zedge.
- Solid Java experience
- Software Engineering and API design experience
- Familiarity with databases, such as MySQL
- CI/CD experience
- Development and maintenance of microservices responsible for content, authentication, billing, management
- Migration of webservices to a different framework
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you make a difference.
- Remarkable colleagues and a culture embracing personal and collective development.
- An international company with a strong footprint in the apps industry.
- Attractive insurance and pension plan.
Send us your CV and an application where you tell us why this position is made for you and why Zedge is your future workplace.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to reach out to:
jobs @ zedge.net
By applying to a position in ZEDGE you accept the following:
You allow us to distribute your resume and application to those involved in the evaluating and interview process. Management, team lead and those conducting the interview will have access to your resume.
ZEDGE Europe AS will for future opportunities file your resume for 2 years