We're looking for a bright-minded mid-senior product designer to join our growing Design team at Zedge. Helping us transform and scale our products will be a part of your journey. Daily collaboration with the Design Team and Product Managers will become your routine. With a Customer-Centric approach and the ability to back it up with data, you will discover insights and findings and transform them into tangible product flows and models. The only thing you will not experience in this role is a lack of challenges. Are you feeling like one?
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process, including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- User-centric mindset
- Ability to interpret data analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Assist product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Monthly compensation of up to EUR 4000-5300 gross
- Humble, hungry, and smart colleagues that are always striving for the most reasonable solutions
- Ability to learn from other colleagues and apply your ideas on a large scale, distributed systems. And an ability to deploy your changes to Production in less than 15 minutes
- Startup culture - if you see that something is wrong, go ahead and fix it! No need to seek for multiple approvals
- Latest hardware and software - laptop with your favorite OS (Mac, Linux, Windows), IntelliJ, keyboard/mouse of your choice, etc.
- We are remote-first, and we will continue to be - there is no need to go to the office, but you can - you can choose what's best for you
- PERKS: private health insurance; home office budget (whatever you need – noise-cancelling headphones, gaming chair, etc.); learning budget (you can dedicate 10% of your working time to learning); Mindletic app subscription; free books, extra day-off on your birthday and access to our office (open 24/7).
Only selected candidates will be informed.