About the job
This role is responsible for managing all content in Shortz, Zedge’s chat fiction mobile app, as well as content promotions within Zedge's Ringtones and Wallpapers app. For Shortz that includes importing script files from writers into our content management system, attaching all audio-visual elements, QA’ing the results, and ensuring the material publishes on schedule, while for Ringtones and Wallpapers it entails conceptualizing and creating themed collections, holiday, and individual artist promotions.
The ideal candidate needs to have a proven track record overseeing projects requiring deliverables from multiple different team members and completing them on or before the deadline.
Strong organizational and communications skills are key. No need to apply unless you are highly motivated, prepared to take responsibility and make a difference!
- Assembling all elements required to publish a given story
- Importing scripts into our content management system
- Attaching any and all audiovisual elements to the story
- QAing the results in the content management system
- Publishing stories according to an editorial calendar
- QAing stories in the mobile app as they go live
- Maintaining an editorial calendar of Ringtones and Wallpaper content promotions
- Brainstorming and creating new collections
- QAing updates to content promotions
- Relevant experience with content management systems
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Monthly compensation: 800 EUR gross (part-time)
- Perks: mental health training via Mindletic.com; free books of your choice; learning budget (you can dedicate 10% of your working time to learning);
- We are remote-first, and we will continue to be - there is no need to go to the office, but you can - you can choose what's best for you