This role is focused on optimizing Zedge’s licensed content business: increasing the number of professional artists using Zedge as a distribution platform, while finding new and more effective ways for them to generate revenue with our marketplace.
The ideal candidate needs to have a proven track record developing digital entertainment products for consumers across multiple platforms, with deep expertise in mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as experience in building effective B2C businesses. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design and update services that utilize Zedge’s platform to distribute licensed entertainment content to millions of users in innovative ways. Strong analytical and communications skills are key. No need to apply unless you are highly motivated, prepared to take responsibility and make a difference!
Responsibilities. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, prioritising and driving the Premium roadmap to meet the defined business goals and strategies
- Ongoing optimisation of our the user experience for and monetisation by Licensors based on continuous product, market and opportunity assessment
- Increasing licensor count
- Growing average revenue per artist
- Identifying and implementing new sources of revenue
- Conduct and analyze research with Zedge buyers and sellers to discover key trends and insights
- Working with development tribes to build, launch and evolve licensor tools, and the consumer user experience they support
- Collaborating with Information Services organization in order to optimize search and content recommendation relevance
- Monitoring competitive activity and identifying customer needs
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience. Previous experience in building a marketplace is a plus.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies, especially those that utilize licensed content
- Experience utilizing Design Thinking to inform Product Strategy
- Experience with Agile Development methods
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills