Zedge has a unique space in the market, where our products are used by millions of people globally. As an Android Developer you will be working on our flagship Wallpapers and Ringtones app, as well as being involved in new initiatives in the entertainment space.
You will be part of a team dedicated to learning, with a focus on continuous improvement for both our code base and our products.
At Zedge you will be able to push code that will reach millions of users around the world.
- Android development within a scrum team
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement new features
- Develop new features in collaboration with designers
- Keep up-to-date with good practises and new Android platform features
- Ensure good quality through good testing practises
- Investigate and resolve challenging issues to ensure high quality and stability
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience with MVVM architecture is a plus
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, Flow) is a plus
- Good collaboration skills