Zedge owns a portfolio of leading digital consumer brands that serve 43 million monthly active users across the globe. Our portfolio consists of Zedge Ringtones and Wallpapers, the leading mobile app used for mobile phone personalization, social content, and fandom art; Zedge Premium, a marketplace for artists, celebrities, and emerging creators to market their digital content, to Zedge’s users; Emojipedia, the leading source of all things emoji; and Shortz, a mobile entertainment app in beta, focused on short-form storytelling. Zedge monetizes its content through ad-supported offerings, tokens, NFTs and subscriptions.
Senior Product Manager
This role is focused on evolving and optimizing our flagship personalization app, Zedge Ringtones and Wallpapers (35 million MAU) by increasing the app’s daily active users across the world by deploying features that attract more customers and encouraging them to explore more deeply in the app, and return more frequently.
To accomplish this, you will manage a team of Product Managers responsible for the app’s multiple revenue streams (advertising, subscriptions, and in-app purchases), and direct the efforts of product designers, product managers and developers.
The ideal candidate needs to have a proven track record developing digital entertainment products for consumers across multiple platforms, with deep expertise in mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as experience in building effective B2C businesses. Strong analytical and communications skills are key. No need to apply unless you are highly motivated, prepared to take responsibility and make a difference!
- Defining, prioritizing and driving the product roadmap to meet the defined business goals and strategies
- Managing a team of product managers responsible for specific portions of the app including Zedge Premium marketplace, NFTs, UGC product, subscription offering and India specific expansion
- Owning the app’s P&L: setting then meeting or beating an annual budget based on achieving specific monthly active user targets in different territories
- Understanding and analyzing user needs, how and why they interact with our product and ongoing optimisation of the user experience
- Conduct and analyze research with Zedge uploaders and downloaders to discover key trends and insights
- Own the communication and coordination of requirements to the design and development teams. Ensure that epics and user stories match the overall business requirements
- Coordinate closely with design and development tribes and regulatory and privacy teams on implementation to build, launch and evolve features and tools, and the consumer user experience they support according to agreed on timelines
- Collaborating with Information Services organization in order to optimize search and content recommendation relevance
- Monitoring competitive activity and identifying customer needs
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Proven track record in mentoring and leading product managers to execute on a unified plan
- Experience developing mobile products and technologies with millions of global users, especially those that utilize licensed content
- Experience with blockchain and NFTs
- Experience utilizing Design Thinking to inform Product Strategy
- Experience with Agile Development methods
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Entrepreneurial focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative problem solver that can deliver clear solutions to solve ambiguous problems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Proven expertise in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Familiarity with mobile adtech and martech
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Either Stock Options or RSU package of NYSEAMERICAN:ZDGE
- Humble, hungry, and smart colleagues that are always striving for the most reasonable solutions
- Ability to learn from other colleagues and apply your ideas on a large scale, distributed systems. And an ability to deploy your changes to Production in less than 15 minutes
- Startup culture - if you see that something is wrong, go ahead and fix it! No need to seek for multiple approvals
- Latest hardware and software - laptop with your favorite OS (Mac, Linux, Windows), IntelliJ, keyboard/mouse of your choice, etc.
- We are remote-first, and we will continue to be - there is no need to go to the office
- Learning budget (you can dedicate 10% of your working time to learning)
Only selected candidates will be contacted.